Our team has extensive experience with Drupal 7 & 8; including moving client data from other CMS such as Jooma, WordPress and QuickBooks. This includes using modules (Feeds) as well as doing the custom import of data from a custom database.
Whatever feature or service you require, our team can do it in Drupal without hacking the core. This allows our clients to perform site updates via normal drush methods. We have done customizations via custom modules, custom rules, and custom themes.
For example; our team has used Drupal to build the following for our clients:
· A custom checkout process for both subscription service and appraisal where payment was due later (payment was processed securely via a payment processor). This included building custom forms for the commerce checkout system to pull all necessary data such as vechline type.
· A custom bluebook using information from a second database of vehicle statistics. This information was stored using Drupal’s caching system in a custom table which allowed our client to update and clear data when they were ready for their bluebook to reflect new values. This allowed our client to have better control of the data being presented, as well as fast load times for their customers.
· A development copy of the website; where code changes are prepared and tested by our client before being moved to the Live version for use by their customers.
· Customization of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that tied customer data to ongoing appraisals.
· Custom data entries created to track bundles of prepaid products.
· Recreated the client’s appraisal program being performed in Excel in a custom online Drupal module; streamlining their entire appraisal process. This included having the users put data in custom Commerce checkout forms, automatic pricing adjustments based on the user’s request type, and discounts given for different roles. Our team also set the process so that when an appraisal request was made, a matching commerce order was created to track payment status. And the appraisal itself was calculated in a custom module that did all the calculations based on the data pulled in from a second database. And once appraisal and report was finished, an automatic email was sent to the customer with a copy of the report. Again; all done via custom modules/rules and without having to change core modules.
· Custom syncing of user registrations to an external database via Application Programming Interface (API) updates.